Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Small Changes

I've made a small change to the blog, no not just the Autumn blog decor.  I have changed the title in the header as I no longer live in what I called the Canterbury Cottage and haven't for 2 years now.  I think the new title makes more sense for my life now as the Recycled Cottage & Garden.

I'd love to change the url as well but I'm afraid of losing all you lovely readers so unless I come up with a better idea we'll just leave that part alone.  

I hope to do even more posts on crafts and recycling/upcycling as well as gardening.  This year has been a rough one for me in many ways but I have hopes this next year will be much better!

5 comments:

Lady Locust said...

The new header is beautiful. Isn't it funny how our blogs grow and develop as we progress through life:)
Kudos! I look forward to more posts.

ladyhawthorne said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comments and for visiting!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Love your new look and name of your blog. Looking forward to visiting more often as you post from your life.

Happy October ~ FlowerLady

Darla Mae said...

The new header is indeed beautiful. And I look forward to your new posts. I like to upcycle as much as I can and enjoy seeing how others ideas can help me. I do have to admit that "Just Not Right Thursdays" are my favorite. I am trying to wait patiently for the Four Seasons cross stitch reveal. I can't wait to see it all done and framed.

Happy October to you!
Darlene

ladyhawthorne said...

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails